Updates to Farm......

NewHolland2

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ah with you now,should look ok once its painted and made to look dusty ect

Aye, it was just one of my ideas to use an implement which was the closest I could get to a real one at the time...... :);)

Should look like a nice model once you're finished Sean......It was part of the same set as the GFW trailer which mjb made into the Lime Spreader I think......  :)

my lime spreader & martins mixer bin is part of the new-ray farm set  cheap nasty & cheap again

but they do the job when asked  :)

if your mates got arms on his fert spreader it's probably like the Overum Tive fert precision aplicator

my lime spreader & martins mixer bin is part of the new-ray farm set  cheap nasty & cheap again

but they do the job when asked  :)

if your mates got arms on his fert spreader it's probably like the Overum Tive fert precision aplicator

Aye cheap but they do the job eh mjb...... :) :)

I'm not sure on what make the fertiliser spreader was when he had it as it didn't have any decals on it, all I can say is that it was red. I thought it may have been a home made job on part of a Kuhn machine but wasn't sure......Will try and look out some pics of it later on...... :)

who makes the bi driction tractor  ??? nice one thats is

It's an obsolete Scale Models 1/32 model......G&M may still have 1 or 2 in stock but failing that Ebay would be the best place to get one......It's not too great on detail but is a nice model and makes a great addition to the Blue side of my collection...... :) :)

• 2 weeks later...

starting to get busy then nh2  ;):D

do u evr use the vatra nh2 ???

Aye, is getting busier, thankfully, was getting rather bored waiting for things to happen...... :D;) ;)

I used to use a couple of Valtra's but not anymore, one is in the "store" along with plenty other models which used to be used and the other sits at the farm, but out of the way and is robbed of it's floats every so often when another tractor needs them...... ;) ;) ;)

I can supply you with some earlies marky they will be harvested hopefully fri as no more frosts so straw will be taken off tomo after noon adn the harvester will be in full swing for the 40 acres got to clear ;) ;) :D :D

Yup and just got a phone call need to clear the land straght after for wheat what a day of machinery thats gonna be  :D :D The MF 8280 and 8270 are gonna be busy tomo night (moved forward a night due to frost)

Well the 140 acre field of carrots is now about 1/3 harvested thanks to the good weather over the last few days.

The dumpy bags have left the small farm and are now sitting on the flat-bed trailer outside the larger farm, awaiting to be towed up to the 70 acre tattie field for NPK spreading in about 2 weeks time...... :);)

Looking good Martin  ;) ;)

Loads of torches too  ;) do you collect them as well  ???

Cheers Barry. The torhces were for when I used to use them in the dark. Attached the torch to the top of the tractor with Blu-Tac and hey presto working headlights - very effective. Only problem was I used them so much a lot of the bulbs went and needed a fair few packs of batteries...... :D;) ;)