would you make one to sell???? if so how much?????? :of

thanks for the comments

Funny you should say that i was actually making this one to sell, but its turned out that well im thinking of keeping it, pm me a offer and i might change my mind, i'll go and work out the price of materials and time and it your offer is close we could have a deal

thanks for the comments

Funny you should say that i was actually making this one to sell, but its turned out that well im thinking of keeping it, pm me a offer and i might change my mind, i'll go and work out the price of materials and time and it your offer is close we could have a deal

you price it up and ill decide after you put the decals on, but ill definatly make you a generous offer

Lovely little conversion, very nice indeed!

Can you do a 6410 with a loader on next please!!!

Its on my list!! want to get around to making a 6400,6410,6420 and another 6430 and also the same in the 6cylinders, will be doing a run of each for sale also, can do you a 6410 if you are interested

• 1 month later...

Small update, done a few more of these, forsale and for my personal collection too.

The silver one is based on Johnston tractors Platinum edition one, really wanted to do this conversion from the first minute i set eyes on theres. Painted in Audi silver, it has a lovely deep metallic effect.

7bd90ef4.jpg

04c418f7.jpg

Will post more pictures when i have the base model and big pack weight finished, also need to print out the dealer logo for the side, had one done but it didnt look right

Yeah i seen it in classic tractor and have been on their site a couple of times, would love to see it in the flesh. I think the 6430s must be one of the prettiest tractors of all time.

I have driven both a 6420S and a 6430 I liked the power and manouverability of the 4cly

• 2 months later...

Small update, had in mind to do a standard version with the loader,but still prefer the premium spec machine, so stole the uh loader i had on the 6920s and put it on one with the front weight block, still need new loader decales and lots of repairs to the loader as its got a little broken and wobbly, also fitting a mchale bale grab to the front, and still need to make up a loader guard

38725849.jpg

d4b1c214.jpg

bbc1e64b.jpg