britains case ih maxxum 125 conversion

here is my latest convo,started out with the britains case ih maxxum 125,not a very good model,as britains just rebadged the mxu 125,so the mudguards were wrong,no mirrors,no grab rails and no beacon,so i removed the maxxums floorpan and put on the pumas floorpan,changed over roofs from the maxxum to the pumas cab as the pumas didnt have the glass in the roof,then put on the pumas cab,i then cut off the pumas indicators as they were on stalks and the maxxums are on the grab rails,cut off one beacon and back lights and added an aerial,here are some pictures

post-1891-132639346032_thumb.jpg

post-1891-132639346043_thumb.jpg

Yea but what about the rivet keeping the floorpan on??

the wheels on the puma were well and truly on,i tried for ages to pull them off,no luck,so carefully,very carefully prised the floorpan off with screwdriver it just popped off,rivet left in place,not recommended really,but i got away with it

Looks better than the standard Britains version ;)

cheers,but it couldnt have looked worse,britains rebadging at its worse,they sprayed the mxu black mudguard extensions red and new bonnet decals,that was it,no mirrors no nothing,same i think with the nh tsa now its a t6000,hopefully britains will stop this now,just using up old stock i suppose

Smart work Paul, really nice looking tractor you've created using the parts from the Puma, big improvement on the Britains original. :)

thankyou david,this one is my runaround on the layout,rolling,hedge/vergecutting,header trailer,that sort of thing

paul

Handy tractor, Paul. It was worth doing to get it right  8)

thankyou tris,used to drive a mxu 135 for velcourt,and you can pick the britains one up cheap as chips, will do the same to that one,mirrors etc,at least the mudguards will be right,try to fit it in the layout somewhere

A good looking tractor mate ;)

About the Puma (the same tyers as the T70?? from britains)

I thougt that the tyers came better of in hot water!

I once did that by my TG and it where a tip from Tractorman (Sean) i thougt :-\ :-[

A good looking tractor mate ;)

About the Puma (the same tyers as the T70?? from britains)

I thougt that the tyers came better of in hot water!

I once did that by my TG and it where a tip from Tractorman (Sean) i thougt :-\ :-[

hi johny ,how are you doing mate,the tyres came off ok ,it was the wheels,tried turning one one way while turning the other one the other way,ive took them off other britains tractors before without any problems,but the pumas were not having it