Claas Lexion 600 Terratrac. *FINISHED*

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I think it was fb who might have locked it earlier, then I unlocked it..... and I think he locked it again thinking he was unlocking it if that makes any sense!? ???:D :D :D

Only locked it after the first post as it wasnt locked up, didnt unlock it after that so not sure why it was locked/unlocked/locked/unlocked/locked/unlocked/locked/unlocked/locked/unlocked/locked/unlocked/locked/unlocked/locked/unlocked/locked/unlocked/locked ??? ??? :-\ :-\

Yeah! wondered why I could'nt make a comment lastnight! Nice convo FB I was going to ask where you got the tracks but now I know. Did you use a limited edition 600 to make the convo?

Yep,limited edition convo.  :)

that is impressive doc,you do love your tracks don't you

I sure do TM, Its the way forward!!!

You won't catch my combine getting stuck in a sheet of 8x4 plywood with these on.  :D :D :D :D :D :D

Demo run then please, go cut that grass!! Looks smart, looks original aswell. Tracked chaser bin next then?

Mmm...... maybe, but cost is the main problem with the tracks though, the first few sets I've made haven't been too bad but if I make a lot of these it will cost ?25 a machine just for the donor tractors then add  materials + model to convert so it's kinda pricey.

ya thats right i soppouse didnt think about that, well maybe see if Dave has cogs from his conversions left over you never know he might be only too happy to get rid of them if he had no other use for them, then again he prob has

Already been down that avenue.  ;)

very nice doc ideale for down the marsh

what is the donnor model and what do you do with them ???????????????

i might be interested in one? ???

Donor tractors are JD 8430T's....... ?it requires breaking one for each side as I only use the front wheels and one of the tracks, everything else is scratch made.

I'll be doing this in Kit form for anyone wanting to convert the one they already have or as a complete unit ready built.