Powerstar's At It Again...

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

if not use the paint programme with photographic paper as it gives the light grey a shine? towards silver . the letter size i used was 8 point but i think 7 would have been better .

if not sean my be able to get hold of them :)

sounds a good idea MJB1 what programe do you use ,is it cheap & how easy is it to use

might be woth me putting IMESH back on to acquire it

for the white night prodject ?;) ;) ;)

I better not fail to impress then! Still got tomorrow to vote for a different model number, No I think even I like the 2620 idea now, Have to be a little DT order involved soon for a few bits? :)

Yeah I'm counting on you now (nothing like working under pressure hey  :D)

if you want to do your own decals mj/powerstar , i just use word,make out a few test templates using spaces till you get the right lenght and layout,i use a 4.5/5 point text for mine,you can then i print mine out on some dull shine a4 paper i got ,10 sheet for 3 quid,add a bit of double sided tape and your done,i can send you my word doc if you want,all you have to do is change the model number you want,and if needed adjust the font size to suit,

if you want to do your own decals mj/powerstar , i just use word,make out a few test templates using spaces till you get the right lenght and layout,i use a 4.5/5 point text for mine,you can then i print mine out on some dull shine a4 paper i got ,10 sheet for 3 quid,add a bit of double sided tape and your done,i can send you my word doc if you want,all you have to do is change the model number you want,and if needed adjust the font size to suit,

e-mail away mate , i use photo paper for mine  :)

Model building on hold for a while chaps, tore a ligament in my finger, dry ski slope disaster :-\ Hit slalom pole and rolled a few times, the rest as they say is history, on the road to recovery about another week and that 2620 will be taking shape.Sorry to dissapoint you guys.

sorry to hear that!....the winter Olympics aren't for another few weeks so you must be gutted  ::) ::)::):D

just gives you more time to plan your work on the new conversion!

Model building on hold for a while chaps, tore a ligament in my finger, dry ski slope disaster :-\ Hit slalom pole and rolled a few times, the rest as they say is history, on the road to recovery about another week and that 2620 will be taking shape.Sorry to dissapoint you guys.

What a muppet :D :D :D :D :D :D

[move]Only joking ;) ;) ;)[/move]

• 2 weeks later...