Get your Conversions and Scratch Builds in Model Farmer Magazine

As part of our new releases section in future copies of Model Farmer Magazine, we want to feature a few inserts of the latest conversion / custom build news. From analysing the feedback from readers, a large proportion suggested we include a section for Custom Model News. We are happy to insert a picture or two of any build you have completed.

If you are interested in having your work shown in the magazine (which is obviously now in print), simply send us an email to: info@modelfarmer.com

What we need is a couple of high resolution images, plus a few pieces of relevant information. The items do not have to be for sale, but if they are, please include the price plus release date.

We have a few spaces for anyone wanting to submit any work in time for our launch issue, with the deadline being next Monday! So if you want your work to be sat on the shelves in Tesco, send us an email before the end this week if possible!

Many thanks

Andy

• Like 1

you can pick any off my 2010 scratch build come to think of it any ive  done in the past thats on here

Ummm would like to see the beet harvester in the mag ,,is it still in  one pice andy??? ha ha!

as you probebly have better resolutiuon camera than my mobile fone cam i  will type up some

story to the build in the next few days if you like  ;)

• robbo unpinned this topic