mr softies collection

mr softie

3 minutes ago, mr softie said:

thanks Smithy finally figured out how to work the forum since the update a few more dew in the next week or 2 now I need to spend a good couple of days catching up with everybodys posts for the last 8 weeks or so

Same here just getting the hang of it

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, smithy said:

Same here just getting the hang of it

I had an in depth conversation with Andy in the Lumen about not being able to use the forum and he gave great advice and must say the uploading of photos is now a lot easier as I can do it from computer memory and don't need photobucket

3 minutes ago, mr softie said:

I had an in depth conversation with Andy in the Lumen about not being able to use the forum and he gave great advice and must say the uploading of photos is now a lot easier as I can do it from computer memory and don't need photobucket

Yes my son altered my computer settings and I can load up several photos at once instead of one at the time so that is quicker now   

Sean you aint kidding but at least I have plenty to go shopping with for the next year

collected today from my local agco dealer glad I didn't buy it at Zwolle like I was tempted to, andIMG_6890.thumb.JPG.21b09d07e037f0159e9c2IMG_6889.thumb.JPG.0318d35a4f7b6885d4055 saved a few quid on it

35 minutes ago, chris.watson said:

I'm looking at your update Brian, and I am drooling. Love the two baa32 deeres on tracks. I will be keeping an eye out for those I can assure you.

Thanks Chris and im sure you will get them soon maybe april time if not before

23 hours ago, chris.watson said:

I'm looking at your update Brian, and I am drooling. Love the two baa32 deeres on tracks. I will be keeping an eye out for those I can assure you.

If Neil's makes Spalding in April he will have some with him Chris, he had them for sale at zwolle ,

1 hour ago, Tractorman810 said:

If Neil's makes Spalding in April he will have some with him Chris, he had them for sale at zwolle ,

spot on Sean that's where my 2 came from at Zwolle he had the full range available newhollands valtras etc , you will find them all on Joes link

23 hours ago, mr softie said:

spot on Sean that's where my 2 came from at Zwolle he had the full range available newhollands valtras etc , you will find them all on Joes link

I thought they (baa32) were in the small hall on Saturday Brian ?? Or was that another stockist ,sure I saw another table full of them and seperate track sets 

On ‎09‎/‎12‎/‎2015‎ ‎20‎:‎31‎:‎06, Tractorman810 said:

I thought they (baa32) were in the small hall on Saturday Brian ?? Or was that another stockist ,sure I saw another table full of them and seperate track sets 

it must have been another stockist Sean as they were advertising on their webpage that their products would be available from Bevro at Zwolle (Neils)

Archived