mr softies collection

mr softie

On ‎19‎/‎12‎/‎2015 at 5:49 AM, Valley Axe Man said:

Are there many differences between the two 1050's Brian or is it just a different box and part number? you certainly added a few models into your collection over the past couple of weeks  :laugh:

good afternoon Paul the second edition I have has german miesterwerk in silver on the bonnet and the std version doesn't and the difference in the box the rest looks the same when together

yes its been an enjoyable couple of weeks but that's almost it until next season now time to start saving the pennies for next years additions

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, chris.watson said:

I love the fendt 1050's Brian, one coming my way in the new year I think.

you wont be disappointed Chris the 1050 is an excellent models and Wiking have even included rear wheel caps as well

8 hours ago, mr softie said:

good afternoon Paul the second edition I have has german miesterwerk in silver on the bonnet and the std version doesn't and the difference in the box the rest looks the same when together

yes its been an enjoyable couple of weeks but that's almost it until next season now time to start saving the pennies for next years additions

Cheers Brian :), from 1st glance at your photo they didn't appear too much between them. Aye you'd best start filling those piggy banks again as next season will soon be here ;)

• 2 weeks later...

Thought you were spent-up Brian mate? Lovely additions. I am about to dip my toe into the 2016 buying, new Holland t7.225 standard colour and Weise deutz c190 and same fortis variant are on order. And I am hoping for news on the wiking claas machines that are on order, release date shouldn't be far away now.

1 minute ago, chris.watson said:

Thought you were spent-up Brian mate? Lovely additions. I am about to dip my toe into the 2016 buying, new Holland t7.225 standard colour and Weise deutz c190 and same fortis variant are on order. And I am hoping for news on the wiking claas machines that are on order, release date shouldn't be far away now.

good line up of additions there Chris im looking forward to the rep fiat 1180dt when it comes and the new Deere`s a few of which should be on the doorstep very soon

Just now, mr softie said:

good line up of additions there Chris im looking forward to the rep fiat 1180dt when it comes and the new Deere`s a few of which should be on the doorstep very soon

Going to be an expensive year again mate. Let's hope Nuremberg releases are a bit fewer this year !!!

On ‎06‎/‎01‎/‎2016 at 8:22 PM, smithy said:

Glad to see you have added some more nice model to your collection ,I do like the fiat

I have defo got the fiat bug Smithy roll on the 1180DT that's due soon

• 10 months later...
7 minutes ago, Pete said:

Just pop all those pictures on for us to see

they will be uploaded over the week Pete don't want to overload the forum in one go said I was having a quiet year but my bank manager disagrees ha ha!

Archived