mr softies collection

mr softie

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, chris.watson said:

Thanks for the message mate, I have sent you one back. Great to see you back pal, the forum has been a bit quiet lately. Tell Murdoch to get back on here  aswell.  I have got at least 20 models to photograph and post on my collection thread, I will have to get busy now your back.:rolleyes:;D

for sure Chris defo need to keep up to date now

Just now, Valley Axe Man said:

Hell Brian... That's some serious buying there bud 8)

As said at the start of the year Paul I was having a quiet year not quite sure where that went wrong but id say must blame that bad influence mr Murdoch

1 minute ago, Tractorman810 said:

hell brian if thats a quiet year i would hate to see a full on buying year ;D;D good few euro price tags on there so i am guessing zwolle took a hammering of you ?

I actually behaved at Zwolle this year Sean still had room left in the car for Mark , there was a lot of very good buys that I could have went silly with and brought home but had to draw the line somewhere

15 minutes ago, IAINH1973 said:

Some impressive additions. Like the green marshall. Sure i have seen the original in classic tractor mag.

yes the article clinched it for me , the guy I bought it off still has the 4wd variation in his collection

14 minutes ago, justy 46 said:

Big haul this year . Must have every converted version of the Britains 40 & 50 Series JDs there ..I'm still seeing green & yellow when I close my eyes after going threw them pics .;D

Justin there are still a few variations to come and nothing to beat seeing classic green and yellow

1 hour ago, mr softie said:

I actually behaved at Zwolle this year Sean still had room left in the car for Mark , there was a lot of very good buys that I could have went silly with and brought home but had to draw the line somewhere

;D;D he must have thought it was a limo trip home ,last time i saw him , he was sat in the back on 4 boxes high of buys a couple of years back 

thanks Martin I believe the collection is now sitting at around 1080 models

Sean he cant sit still in the back seat he needs the boxes to jam him in but was defo  good couple of days

Andrew I don't think the bank manager would let me do that but now you have planted a seed

11 hours ago, walterderwent said:

Awesome additions mate! Keen to add one of those Ertl 4440s in due course. :)

thanks David the 4040 is defo a must an excellent wee tractor with so much potential for a few convertors as well

Archived