mr softies collection

mr softie

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
19 hours ago, smithy said:

Lovely lot of models there Brian thanks for showing :rolleyes:also thanks for my belated Christmas present up at LAMMA haha  I have put it to good use   

thanks Smithy just wait for the updates in November poor Martyn lol he will be sick of green , glad you managed to get use of the late present and next year we will get more than one for your collection

• 1 month later...
3 hours ago, chris.watson said:

Nice additions mate. Nice sprayer, I have one myself. Great detail.

I will say you were the bad influence on the sprayer Chris , I hummed and hawed about buying it and when I saw your one thought yes I need to get that and must say was a bargain at my local Kuhn dealers compared to what they wanted for it last year when I enquired about it

• 2 weeks later...

not model related but was given this amazing cake from lynn and paul ( valley axe man) at Gretna as a thanks for helping to sell cake for the chosen charity was amazing and cant thank them enough they seam to know my tastes

DSC06291.JPG

5 hours ago, Valley Axe Man said:

Hell Brian 8) that was some haul you took home that weekend..... Hope the cake went down well too bud ;)

thanks Paul the cake has went down a treat now need to get back to work to work it off

2 hours ago, chris.watson said:

Very nice haul Brian. You must be running out of room now mate.

Chris very true but defo have room for the rest of this years purchases then we will need to have a little rethink , or reshuffle , wonder if dad would mind me putting him in the shed

2 hours ago, mr softie said:

Chris very true but defo have room for the rest of this years purchases then we will need to have a little rethink , or reshuffle , wonder if dad would mind me putting him in the shed

It's a it too cold up your way for dad to live in the shed mate. Send him down here, he can be a southern softie.

Archived