Root crop bulker

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...

I use my bandsaw... ?90 and you've got one of the most useful tools your workshop can have in my opinion.  I've got an old Delta 28-180 - but I think it's now been superseeded by some other model - still only ?90 I think - a real bargain buy in my opinion.  ;)

Where from??

talking of tool, does anyone know where i can get a good worktop, belt sander/circular sander that will be ok with metal,seen loads of ones for wood but not a metal one,just been down to machine mart with no joy?

Forgot to post you a link for that.... give me 5 minutes.  ;)

You can definately get belts/discs for metal as well Sean... Just not sure if they are available in that size... I will check mine for you later and PM you - got some spares in the w/shop

if the belt can be change then i will get the nice one they have at b &*****,only 50 quid but will be fine for me

cheers doc,that does look a lot better than the b & q one,plates are adjustable ect to,might have to purchase one me thinks

I'm sure mine was about ?75 Sean.... Might be worth having a look in their ebay shop and see if they have any different ones, not had a problem with mine and it's seen some use.