What's the 1 thing you would you zap from 1/1 to 1/32?

mm would have to be a trailed beet harvestor for me, preff a 80's one standen or tims

what about 32nd to 1-1 scale, if that was possable we could get tris blown up and be able to look at him properly ;D ;D ;D

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:  4 posts in, Tris' size comes up, that must be a record.!!  :laugh:  :laugh:

For me... ermmm... the ONE is probably a PZ haybob... come on guys, it's an iconic piece of farm machinery which has featured on virtually every farm throughout the last 30 odd years... how come a decent model of one still hasn't been made... ???::):)

And I don't really feel that Britains original hay turner is a good substitute...

Alternatively but perhaps less so, a decent modern-ish Manitou telehandler....

a tong spud grader, think it would make a killing if it was done. And a corn drier of some sort.

just would be nice to see a few on layouts with them on. thats what i like with grahams layout he takes to toytrac. makes a nice touch .

Having come to the conclusion that most of my favourite blue oval prayers are being or will be answered one way or another in the near future, i'm plumping for a Euro spec International 5288 just like the one that used to work land behind where I still live back in the early nineties. :)

Tris..........oh no wait that has already been done  ;D:D;D

I think perhaps a transport box for horses or a set of buildings from an old English farmstead (ala Emmerdale Farm)

JCB BLOKE must have had a zapper allready then ;D

Just to keep Marky happy I would like to see an MF65 done as I think it was one of the the best Tractors ever made

Now I have no real allegance to tractors  but the 65 does hold a special place with me ;)