MF 6475

mccormick mc 130 t3

styre 9105

valtra n142

valtra n111

valtra taking a guess at t202

theres a few others but theyve already been listed

Copy the pages please! ;D

Buy the mag when its out in the shop you cheep skate!! theyve photos of some in it too. I'll say no more, but it gives info of when theyre out in it too. I'd put a few photos up, but as lord fergeuson says its a current issue, thats just a taster, ive prob said more than should have been, but theres a pile more, and photos of some of the things that i take it must be close to release

Should be in shops by the weekend usually, i'll try and stick a copy of the list up later, but thats most of interests

oh and a 1455xl in 1/16th seems interesting considering britains brought there 1/32s out this year

were rumors that uh were doing case ih at the end of last year , but most dismissed them when britains anounced the 2 they are doing, so it would not surprise me to see a 32nd version of that along with others

were rumors that uh were doing case ih at the end of last year , but most dismissed them when britains anounced the 2 they are doing, so it would not surprise me to see a 32nd version of that along with others

blimey this is like you wait decades for decent ihs then loads come at once this is

gonna cripple me  :of :of :of :of :of :of :of :of :of :of :of :of :of :of :-*:-* :-*:-* :-*:-* :-*:-*

I don't think Rory would be happy if we do that Atte H.. it's still a current magazine which is available in the shops... and all copyright rules must be adhered to I'm afraid  ;)

Would you need permission from a magazine to copy it in any way?

Like the front cover?

I would think so Barry... if we started posting parts of it that interest people in here then perhaps it would damage the potential sales of the magazine... both for current and back issues... I bet it's got some kind of copyright notice printed in it - perhaps Rory could shed some more light on the subject for us ???

FTF's stance on anything like this has to be... if in doubt.. leave it out of course  :)

Lord F is right and I thank him for the advice he's given.

It is not acceptable to copy/reproduce pages from a current magazine and post them up on the internet, especially as said magazine was only recieved by subscribers today. Our official copyright statement, which is pretty much the same as everyone else, is: Reproduction in whole or in part is forbidden except with the written permission of the publishers.

To be honest, there are no really exciting pictures of the forthcoming models in the latest issue, only the Roadless Super Dexta. The listing that has been given earlier in this post pretty much tells it all.

Regards

R Day

Classic Tractor

Lord F is right and I thank him for the advice he's given.

It is not acceptable to copy/reproduce pages from a current magazine and post them up on the internet, especially as said magazine was only recieved by subscribers today. Our official copyright statement, which is pretty much the same as everyone else, is: Reproduction in whole or in part is forbidden except with the written permission of the publishers.

To be honest, there are no really exciting pictures of the forthcoming models in the latest issue, only the Roadless Super Dexta. The listing that has been given earlier in this post pretty much tells it all.

Regards

R Day

Classic Tractor

Hope i didnt offend by typing out part of the uh model list, if i did i have no problems in taking it down, wouldnt want to affect sales.

The rest of the mag this months is great, best it has been in ages