UH New Releases 2011

AJH

• Replies 972
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That does look nice, never seen one on a farm round us though  :(  A Merlo would be great next UH  ;)  seeing as you like releasing loaders at the moment

with all these new loaders coming out its all the new adapters i need to keep making for all the new telehandler attachments.

Dan

Very nice a new holland teleloader its a shame they dont come with inter changable buckets forks bale grab etc rather than a new model each time. :)

Very good point, pretty shocking when Britains were doing this 20 years ago! Same goes for forages with the old grass and maize header debate  :(

Very nice a new holland teleloader its a shame they dont come with inter changable buckets forks bale grab etc rather than a new model each time. :)

you soon will be able to at the spalding model show from me, i have a large selection of buckets, forks (manuare and grass), grabs etc from a well known UK manufacturer in work and at cast now.  pics coming soon.

Dan

I was told 2 years ago not to buy the Formula 43 NH CR9090 because UH would be bringing out a 7810, some "modern tractors" (T6020 & T6090), baler, telehandler and a big combine.  For what the F43 combine cost, you can buy all the UH NH models!

So just the combine to come.  :)

Product: Ford 7810 Gen III 'Muddy'

Issuer: Universal Hobbies

Item number: UH4077

Scale: 1:32

Production run: Limited (1000)

Picture:

ea824fd42f6888ba28ee72c5a2c399061.jpg

do you know whos commisioned this then atte?????? clearly uh or the creator are trying to drop the muddy conversion guys now to, as once they do this, standard ones from them will appear to you watch

do you know whos commisioned this then atte? ??? ?? clearly uh or the creator are trying to drop the muddy conversion guys now to, as once they do this, standard ones from them will appear to you watch

Universal Hobbies...

I was told 2 years ago not to buy the Formula 43 NH CR9090 because UH would be bringing out a 7810, some "modern tractors" (T6020 & T6090), baler, telehandler and a big combine.  For what the F43 combine cost, you can buy all the UH NH models!

So just the combine to come.  :)

Well there is a new youtube video for the NH CR9090 upgrade based on the Transformers films.  The combine has had a number of tweaks but most importantly its got new decals for 2012 and no doubt once its officially launched in the next few weeks UH will most probably launch their own version ::)

I suspect NH will be very keen to have a combine minature on display to rival CLAAS at Novembers Agritechnica show ;)

Is the new combine launched at Agritecnica and if so is there a model being done as i am attending the show

Yes the new CR will be at Agritechnica and hopefully a 1/32 version ,  who knows :)

I do remember reading that NH management were unimpressed with Britains efforts when compared to the plethora of new models of competitive brands by different model makers i.e Fendt ,JD , Claas    so perhaps given that ROS and UH and now Siku have addressed the imbalance its a good bet more new NH models are on the way 8)