Britains flatbed trailer conversion - well it couldn't get any worse !

I was totally disappointed with the Britains flatbed trailer I got from Andy the other day, so upon discussion with my farm toys adviser we decided to approach my first convo... No sniggering up the back of the class either you big boys or I'll throw the towel in and never convo again - perhaps we could put Kentmans Weeble sprayer on here? :D :D - Quite a few pics to post Lycos permitting... Anyway here it is... dar de de der der der dar.......

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

That looks great Marky......Have you extended it too, to allow another set of boxes to go on the end?

Like all of the Britains Flat-Beds it just has to be painted into the Blue and White colours of my local trailer company Ron Gardiner now...... ;) ;) ;)

You just answered my question now......Got there before I asked...... :D;) ;)

Sorry Ben - story of my life - I went off too early ?::)

Final view.... Loading up my Spuddys... - ANyway Thanks a lot Ben - all this is your fault matey - I've spent all blooming weekend on this thing...

Sean - I will fit the drawbar when you send me one ?:D :D :D - and tell me what to do ?;)

pm me your addy and theres one on the way,easy to fit to,sure ben can show you one of the ones he has so you can see,mf red paint should cover it ok,would you like it painted first?

I'll send him a couple of hitches down straight from the factory sean! ?;)

Hows my box's coming along Marky?? ?::)

Grrrrrrr Lycos - just replied once to all these...

Sean - I will PM you in 2 mins - and thanks - Silver sticker x1 would also be great thanks mate - just let me know how much I owe you ?;)

Ben - You still have to make yours ?:D :D :D - I've got all the kit ready for you when you come round ?:D :D

Jason - Boxes were done a week ago but I hav'nt got round to posting them yet - hectic week last week - sorry - will get Mrs F to sort them tomorrow for you.

Trailer looks good Marky, infact for your first convo it looks brilliant!!

The only thing I would have added to that is a couple of small sections of vertical box section on the back end so you can slot a rack in for when you use it for bales. ?;)

The only thing I would have added to that is a couple of small sections of vertical box section on the back end so you can slot a rack in for when you use it for bales. ?;)

What happended then - Grrrrr - Try again... Doc - is it too late to ad these - do you mean put them on the rear corners of the bed  ??? - If so how long and how big  ???

The only thing I would have added to that is a couple of small sections of vertical box section on the back end so you can slot a rack in for when you use it for bales.  ;)

12 attempts later and twice logging in...

he'll have that done later! ;) ;) ;D::)