Britains flatbed trailer conversion - well it couldn't get any worse !

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Thanks SuperMart - not 'arf - That flatbed really wound me up like that  ::)

1/32 - thanks mate - much appreciated - I will probably be having a crack at something else at sometime or other... but no plans at the moment.  ;)

Doc/TM810 - I have no box plastrut  :'( :'( :'( :'( - What size will I need to buy  ???

Thanks SuperMart - not 'arf - That flatbed really wound me up like that? ::)

1/32 - thanks mate - much appreciated - I will probably be having a crack at something else at sometime or other... but no plans at the moment.? ;)

Doc/TM810 - I have no box plastrut? :'( :'( :'( :'( - What size will I need to buy? ???

I'll send you a bit tomorrow, are you going for the same sort of idea as mine??

looks very good marky , havn't got round to putting your boxes on a trailer yet , but how many go on the old britains lorry bed ?

Thanks Marcus... sadly only 3 and a little bit (not even enough to put 1 on the end the other way round really) - And it's not quite wide enough either - that's the very reason I decided to attack this one - Shall I hack the 200 around next  ???

Joking by the way  ;):D

Thanks Marcus... sadly only 3 and a little bit (not even enough to put 1 on the end the other way round really) - And it's not quite wide enough either - that's the very reason I decided to attack this one - Shall I hack the 200 around next  ???

Joking by the way? ;):D

Yeah, come on lets have the sides off with the angle grinder.  :D :D :D :D :D :D

i pulled my 200 apart completly to make the little general purpose muck trailer,i did see a great convo of one on ebay a while back,fully cut donw and bale racks added to it,looked superb behind the mf 595 he showed it with ,really the sort of thing you would have had in those days

Sorry Marky, a bit late finding this, my unread ones keep disappearing on their own by magic i guess

Superb mate your a natural, told you so !

Next stop rip some fords up, you'll enjoy that bit  ;D ;D

but put them back together again with some different axles, just got a load of Tim's in today. jobs a good un.  ;):D