flat 8 bale sledge

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here then lads.... rock backwards and forwards in you chair... smack the pillows to get some dust flying around... shut your eyes and you'll be there....

Ooooo that noise... it was hipnotising... clunk clunk..... clunk clunk....

I reckon baling was my favourite farming task to be part of in my youth... I liked it more than combining I think

post-292-132638551833_thumb.jpg

now there a combo i have seen a few times just a different bale sledge, 165 was always used to start the baling till the 698t came free from hauling ,door of frozen bottle of drink by my side wrapped in foil,slush puppy drink by lunch time, with overheated sarnies ,heaven

Here then lads.... rock backwards and forwards in you chair... smack the pillows to get some dust flying around... shut your eyes and you'll be there....

Ooooo that noise... it was hipnotising... clunk clunk..... clunk clunk....

I reckon baling was my favourite farming task to be part of in my youth... I liked it more than combining I think

mine too i ratherd conventional bailing to round bailing as we never had all this shuttle

leavers on our tractors so if you setup the bailer & strings etc first thing you could just go non stop

throughout the day

i like that pic markie typical 70s/80s shropshire scene in my eyes  :-*

mine too i ratherd conventional bailing to round bailing as we never had all this shuttle

leavers on our tractors so if you setup the bailer & strings etc first thing you could just go non stop

throughout the day

i like that pic markie typical 70s/80s shropshire scene in my eyes  :-*

Glad you do.... one of my favourite pics that as well  ;)

• 3 weeks later...