MF steepnose 5435 2 wheel drive UH conversion 5480

Having spent Sunday morning handling every MF that Jan had at Zwolle for Mark to photograph I have to reiterate just how superb these models are. Each one a marvel of model building skill. The paint finish is perfect, not a blemish, run, mark in it and the depth of colour is fantastic. Which is why I hope to own one someday soon :)

The 550 was my favourite I must confess.

I'm with Tris on this... Jan's work is pure genius... no if's or but's ... I've got some images but none of them are what I'd call great - you HAVE to see a 'JanMF' in the flesh to appreciate it's real beauty.

I've Jan to make me a current version of my 5480 now too....  :P :P :P :P

and that all because you had a terrific language translater in the hotel! :P :P ::)

Oh indeed... good job really... otherwise I could only call Jan a red pepper and tell him I loved him  :-\ :-[:D :D

Thanks to you and Neils for your hospitality mate in making us all feel so welcome... we'll be over next year and, health permitting, that's a promise  ;)

And Neils... I just loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooove them pringles  :P;):D :D  ... thanks buddy

I was happy to meet you all in person. It was nice spending the evening at the hotel in your company. I liked the comments from you all at the convention and on the forum to our conversions. Robert and I appriciated that their have been taken a lot of photos of our models. The conversion of the MF 5480 of Marky wil  not be a problem and will be made in the future.