• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OK Deere-est I will post up progress photos .

Woohoo!! Looking forward to these!! There alot of Polska's down here if an assembly line is to be created Steve. A fair few will be needed by the welcome each and everyone of your conversions is getting!!

Woohoo!! Looking forward to these!! There alot of Polska's down here if an assembly line is to be created Steve. A fair few will be needed by the welcome each and everyone of your conversions is getting!!

Thanks for your kind comments ,I have been experimenting with another massey this evening .

post-164-132638508843_thumb.jpg

Chassis change aswell, I thought it was just the Deutz wheels. Looks pretty good in all fairness. As it is when it is in the box it looks completely wrong scale but with what you have done it does look alot different. To be honest, for a 'not rocket science' conversion that is pretty sharp looking Steve.  :)

Chassis change aswell, I thought it was just the Deutz wheels. Looks pretty good in all fairness. As it is when it is in the box it looks completely wrong scale but with what you have done it does look alot different. To be honest, for a 'not rocket science' conversion that is pretty sharp looking Steve.  :)

cheers mate :)

• 2 weeks later...

Not for all the tea in China for that one  ;) - Steve is a master at conversions isn't he -they will have pride of place in my cabinets those  ;)

Love them both... but my fave is the US spec cabbed version - it really is spot on  ;) - Even the cab - looks JUST like the real thing

I am glad you are pleased with your Masseys Marky .

They were the first time I had tackled anything a bit out of the ordinary .

I know where I can improve things a little bit here and there and may try to make a 175/178 or similar .

I may build one with a duncan cab .

I am glad you are pleased with your Masseys Marky .

They were the first time I had tackled anything a bit out of the ordinary .

I know where I can improve things a little bit here and there and may try to make a 175/178 or similar .

I may build one with a duncan cab .

Put my name on that one Steve for sure  ;)... please  ::)

Thanks for your kind comments ,I have been experimenting with another massey this evening .

re;Tim Toys / Deutz 4260 how hard was it to swap it all over 72F? as i sort of let the MF side of things go when britains did the 3680 & am trying to catch up with it all again now :)