Annanadale Model Exhibition Gretna Sunday 20th March 2011

BC

I got an UPDATED email from the organiser Kenny Beaton yesterday.One less exhibitor and one more trader but not a model one but one I may have to make a purchase from ;) ;)

Exhibitors are as follow.

1)Damian Hampson

2)Allison McCulloch

3)Peter MCCreadie Snr, Peter MCCreadie Jnr and his 6 year old son Ross

4)Kevin MCGimpsey

5)Raymond Tinkler

6)Harold Powlton

7)Paul Farish

8)Andy Anderson

9)Andrew Thompson and son Alfie

10)John Wilson

11)Norman Bennie

12)Steve, Liam & Shane Mason

13)John Hicks

14)Kevin Stewart & daughters

15)Chris, Lynn &  Paul Whitehead

16)Robert Beeton.

The traders are

1)Frances Shaw (Jewellery one for the ladies

2)A6 Toys

3)Colin Wilkinson

4)Brian and Ann Holmes  5) Galloway Fudge a local company will be selling delicious fudge  http://www.gallowayfudge.com/index.html

There will also be a tombola stall.  All proceeds from the tombola and door go towards Alzheimers Scotland.  I know quite a few of the exhibitors but it is good to see names on there which I have not seen already. It is always good to see new displays.

Oh well big 10-4 I hope to see you there. It does not look like a huge show but to be honest that is the type I prefer when you can go back and have a second or third look at displays and well have time to chat with fellow collectors.

Watch out for someone like this

03032010002.jpg

I won't have this car with me since well its not mine but it was quite a wind up I did on here about a year ago when my neighbour opposite bought it and added his personal plate with the same initials as me ;D ;D

03032010003.jpg

I have just been checking the BBC 5 day weather forecast. No signs of snow so looking good for my trip to visit a coleection of vintage Case tractors and models at Strathkinness in

Fife on Saturday then a stop over at Kinross then down to Gretna on the Sunday morning. Light rain is forecast on Sunday at Gretna but temperatures are looking good. May actually work to the shows advantge if folk can't do outdoor activities on a rainy Sunday ;) ;)

I managed to get to Gretna this morning and have now have managed to nurse my car back as far as Kinross for the day. Call to local garage tomorrow morning and maybe an RAC recovery home pending garages verdict on the symptoms.

Back on topic not a huge show but a nice friendly one and a change to catch up with some old faces and some new one too