Spalding Spring 2011 - IMAGES NOW ADDED

milo

and when he wallops daddys chops then it was all 3 of us  ::):laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

yes thank you Sean! >:( >:( ....wait until toytrac when he is 6months bigger!! :D :D :D .....so far its been thumbs!!  ;D ;D ;D

• Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for the pictures Mark, and thanks to everyone who helped me on the FTF stand on Sunday. I think the show was reported as being busier than usual  this year with more people through the door compared to last year's spring show.

Great to meet new faces and many familiar ones. Its a shame the show is only one day as there was certainly not enough time in the day to catch up with everyone who I'd like to.

There seemed to be good feedback for our Charity Tractor Time Trial and thanks to everyone who had a go. Its certainly something we will be continuing at future shows.  :)

oh Andy forgot to say, Harry enjoyed playing with the 'broken' bits and bobs your dad had under his stalls??.....actually he took an interest to the stall more than others!.....to a point where i was sweating thinking i may have to buy most of it!!!!

was it really that busy??, must have been a quiet spell like you mentioned when i was talking to you, there seemed more space to move around than normal though?

Markie    You are getting good at this paparazi job   

Would have liked to have a chat but I gave up playing hide and seek and had to set off home ;)

I'm sorry Scott... it was a shame to miss you mate.. I was in the carpark doing a 'deal' with a famous MF literature colector when Sean called.... I'll try to get over to see you at work one day if that would be convenient.. I'd love to see that 2640 in the flesh  :P

As for all the thanks  :-[  ... you are all MOST welcome - To me the essence of FTF is the sharing of images, be they shows, models, dioramas or real life machines.

i missed him to Mark so dont feel to bad!!  :'( , in fact Scott and I walked past each other between halls but Harry was squashing my face so i couldnt call him!!....little monkey!

Well yesterday i got back late over here in Holland!

I had a great time visiting the show!

Nice to see a lot of people that introduced their self or i introduced my self :P

I got back home yesterday at 23.00h local dutch time.

Had a great visit to my Buddy Mr Mark Channel and i cant thank him enough for what he did for me and to drive his 2 baby´s!

And all the aditions to my collection that where amazing Mark! shal look to put the photo´s on soon!

Also yesterday when i got back and first i got to go to Mark again for one hour (bit short because off a small time limit)

I drove to Martin Reeve´s place and he showed me his collection of real tractors and his model collection!

And for me also his workshop where he builds his models i also can´t thank him enough!

So the photo´s off my purchases wil be on soon!

Regards to every one i spoke on the show and that have made a great weekend off it!

also want to thank Andy that i could place some of my conversions on the FTF table!

Regards Johny ;)

Here's a few close up photographs I took of the F.T.F stand this year and the models dsiplayed. Once again had a brilliant time and it was great to catch up with many familiar faces and members I met for the first time. Back at home for this evening and tommorow so hope to have my purchases out of their boxes, photographed and a mini review done on them all in my collection thread.

P1040159.jpg

P1040160.jpg

P1040161.jpg

P1040162.jpg

P1040163.jpg

P1040164.jpg

Great pics, David, Mark and everyone else, realley enjoyed looking at them.

Looks like everyone enjoyed themselves, I would love to go and put a few faces to names etc but with school work, actual work and transport it was impossible this time  :-\  maybe in a year though  :)

Great pictures, David, Mark and everyone else, realley enjoyed looking at them.

Looks like everyone enjoyed themselves, I would love to go and put a few faces to names etc but with school work, actual work and transport it was impossible this time  :-\  maybe in a year though  :)

Thanks Patrick. Must admit i've looked through Mark's wonderful slide show of images about 10 dozen times now and seen so many nice models my eyes seem to have missed whilst I was there. It's proving to be a very useful reference for planning a few future purchases. :)