On the Move Again and in the Workshop......

NewHolland2

Well models are on the move again in the world of 1/32 Carpet Farming...... ;) ;) ;)

Most recent changes:-

Chad Valley Wheel-Loader parked in the storage shed, turned workshop......

New Holland 6635 transferred to other farm awaiting transport to the loft for storage......

New Holland TM140 busy working......

The Land Rover and Ifor Williams Box are just being shunted around the yard when they are in the way so have taken up various parking spots...... :D;) ;)

Pics to follow shortly......

keep 'em coming Mart, i enjoy your pics and stories!  :) :)

Thanks Ben......I've got a few more to post in a minute...... :);) ;)

I'm sure they'll be a few good pics later in the Spring if we get tatties around here, of my 1/32 tattie planting set-up...... ;) ;) ;)

that loader would be safer on axel stands mart,those pallet can give easy with that wieght on them :D :D :D :D :D

great pics as usual mate,can you super glue the wheel back on ?

Cheers Sean......Unfortunately I've only got real axle stands, so the pallets will have to do for just now...... :D;) ;)

I may super glue the wheel back on or leave it as a permanent resident in the workshop just for the "show effect"...... :) :) :)