JohnP's small (secret !) collection goes muckspreading

JohnP

At second attempt with better light and settings have managed to picture my few bits of kit

and while off with flu had chance to set up a muckspreading scene !

First of all my few bits and bobs.....

(collected while the missus isn't looking !)

Nice one John P... Nearly bought that Marston today - what's it like... only if you are well enough to get to the keyboard with that terrible bought of flu you have... we can all see you have been bed ridden all day  ::):D :D

Ben's going to catch that Flu soon rumour has it  :D;)::)

Nice one John P... Nearly bought that Marston today - what's it like... only if you are well enough to get to the keyboard with that terrible bought of flu you have... we can all see you have been bed ridden all day  ::):D :D

Ben's going to catch that Flu soon rumour has it  :D;)::)

i have those trailers Marky but with the DT tailgate conversion

Compared to jakescots collection ("wow" !) and others on here, mines a bit pathetic

but what the heck, a real farm only has 4-5 tractors !

I need a few implements + bits and bobs plus start thinking about extras, like hedges, gates etc

and if I ever get any space sorted, a yard & buildings !

The Marston trailer look really good but are a bit on the large side for general use - did I see a shortened conversion recently ?  The main rams are sticky while the tail rams loose - I needed a prop to keep the tailgate open

more later...

And finally...

pride of my collection are my "Exoto"1:18  Lotus F.1 cars the luvverly Mrs.P gave me for my 50th.

There's Jim Clark's 1967 Dutch-GP winning 49 (saw that on the tele !) and Graham Hills 1968-championship-winning 49B

really hard to do justice to these and previous models without a decent photo.

Struggled to get lighting/angle/distance right for ages

(despite the flu - yesterday - I have been back today however - regretfully !!!)

about 90quid each I guess, from the States

(she sought out help from friends to get them)

although I've since seen them on e-bay.

I fancy the Jo Siffert private entry 1968 British GP-winning car to make up the set !

The Aerodynamics guys downstars from me were heavily involved in McClaren F.1 for a while a couple of years back. We have a fuel drop-tank they did by rapid prototype methods kicking around our office.

But the cars don't carry the BAe logo anymore.