Don't know if you've seen this FORD convo before...

He only makes that Tractor now Udi - He has scratch built his own JD's as he owned two of the large artics and a FW30.. he paints in oils as well and they are as good as his model making  :o;)

>:( Thats a shame Marky ;) ;) thanks for the info though  ;) ;)

Love the cab on the doe Nigel and the exhaust is a lot better,  ;) ;)

Is that all you've noticed?..... ;):) What about correct era FORD wheels with 8 stud fixing (not the 6 on MY Fordson wheels NOT Brian Normans). sidelights, correct front end badgeing...... I won't go on I know Bill too well! :)

Is that all you've noticed?..... ;):) What about correct era FORD wheels with 8 stud fixing (not the 6 on MY Fordson wheels NOT Brian Normans). sidelights, correct front end badgeing...... I won't go on I know Bill too well! :)

Ok, on taking a second look you might have a point like the cap on the bonnet, lots of finishing detail, those wheels are nice your right.  ;)

The 8401 is the only tractor that FORD Australia made for themselves. Curiously they didn't take the 8210 but put a TW15 (Ithink) engine to a 7710 back end with no hydraulics (though they were an optional extra). The rest of the ford range was sold as per the rest ot the world. Not made for long I have original literature showing this colour scheme & another with light blue in place of the orange.

The mans name is Bill Richardson Jason... I will PM anyone his number if they want it - I did promise him and his wife I wouldn't post his addy or number on the forum as he looked a little aprehensive when I asked if I could post his pics on FTF - he has a fantastic workshop in his house and makes just about everything himself... wheels are from Brian Norman

I did try to recruit him to FTF but he has no PC sadly - he's in his 70's so he's not keen on computing I'm sorry to say.

The mans name is Bill Richardson Jason... I will PM anyone his number if they want it - I did promise him and his wife I wouldn't post his addy or number on the forum as he looked a little aprehensive when I asked if I could post his pics on FTF - he has a fantastic workshop in his house and makes just about everything himself... wheels are from Brian Norman

I did try to recruit him to FTF but he has no PC sadly - he's in his 70's so he's not keen on computing I'm sorry to say.

Wheels are NOT Brian Norman but SCALEdown Fordson 15x30 ,Bill buys them off me.

• 10 months later...

Just thought I'd revive this post for some of the nuwer members... found it whilst searching for some pics of Bill & Jeans shop... reckon they must have been lost in the trim down  :-\

Take a look at Bills Doe conversion on page One - I don;t like Fords (as you know)... but they really are a work of art  :o