ROS 2011

AJH

• Replies 382
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

yes 4055,and a planter,destoner,tiller,ridger,windrower etc....it never stops with spud gear....i had estimated it would take some 10 days and a LOT of expensive parts along the way to make a 170.......it would probably have a been a model that would have cost around £800 to build from scratch,at least that so its very welcome.well done ros

i cant belive it, about time we have potato kit. i will be purchacing a few of those as for the grimme rexor 620 i will be purchasing at least 2 of these

hopefully some more to come. some grimme tripple toppers would be nice for my jd 6930

Indeed Jordan a nice KS6000 like this one I snapped a couple of years back would be great

http://newimages.fotopic.net/?iid=yv9f45&outx=600&noresize=1&nostamp=1

Good job,i had plans to make a GT170 from scratch...now all ill have to do is buy it and modify it by adding a windrow kit and a pick off table and rear housing,excellent....

well Brian all the talking we did about the gt 170 in your house 8) Looks good must say ciaran had fotos taken to send to you and all !! Looks preety good must say ??

well ros have just nabbed a big slice of a very untapped market for collectors with that gt 170, if they get the other bits out like de stoner and planter ect, they will be well away,clearly these companys are starting to listen to collectors and have been trawling the shows for ideas off people like us with self made kit, how long till we see a nice euro wide trailed beet harvster, new or old??? i can only hope

yes turbohealy,it was certainly going to be a big task making a gt170...it would have been my jewel in the crown...problem for me now is though that because it can be bought ill probably never display it at a model show in diarama form.....it would have been more unique if it had of been a one off build for me,but im really glad to see it made and its the kind of model that if i had of built one and was asked to do another it would have made me scream with frustration..very good job from ros.....and ive already identified a machine that it could be converted to just to make it different but ill be buyin ghtis the minute it comes out,2 actually for the experiment i have in mind.....i guess now i can put more work and detail into my planter and destoner and thatll be me kitted out...for the next moira show in october im having the complete potato planting diarama,i only have the destoner and planter left to make......and now thankfully i dont have the daunting task in front of me to build a harvester.....

turbohealy,ive studied the gt and from my understanding theres no feed web fitted at the front,i know this was an option when new so can i ask from your knowledge of your own gt170 can you tell me if im correct...

:) Excuse me asking.but when I lived on the farm all the "topping" was done with an acid spray,not PC now I guess,anyway could this new Replicagri Kuhn RM610 not be used as a topper,

KuhnRM610.jpg

Regards

Joe.

Long as the wheels were spaced right Joe i don't see why not,well it'd top most of the vines any way.