ROS 2011

AJH

looks a nice model overall,if its to the same standard as the other blue power i have then they beat uh hands down i feel , but the white lettering does spoil it a bit for me in the looks department , wonder why they have done that when they didnt on the other?? maybe its trelli that have told them to do it for the rights to use that tyre on it???? and not down to ros

• Replies 382
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Both models look ace to me and I already own a T7070 which is second only in quality and detail to my Wiking  Fendt 828 and better than any of my decent UH models.

With regard to the blue power version I must say that until I saw a real one in the flesh at the DOE show I hadnt been interested in one but it really did look good :)  and one of the local guys chopped in his year old 7070 and bought a blue power version back before xmas so I am liking them more and more. Personally I like the look of those tyres but just as I have done with my 7070 I would be painting that bar axle silver and black as it should be and not gold which is the only tiny blemish on a great model.

Well done ROS :) :)

I can't warm to the Blue Power versions for some reason, it just looks as if it belongs on The Fast and The Furious. If I were a farmer then I'd want my fleet all the same shade of blue (a cause of the poor sales of the real silver 7810, so we might see these fetching huge prices in 20 years!)

I also notice that on the real model pictured above the decals on the bonnet are ALL silver but on the blue power 1/32 the bonnet decal the stripe is yellow and the same as standard tractor :-\  hopefully on the models that come of the production line this inaccuracy will have been dealt with.

You could always contact ROS direct with your concerns and point out these areas of inaccuracy, they may well appreciate the feedback. Whilst discussions about models will always bring out the best and worst in a model, discussions are pretty limited in there effect. May be worth emailing ROS with photos of the real model and the areas you're talking about, highlighted.

They got this right on the T7070 version so I'd imagine it was just a matter of using the regular decals for this pre-production version, it'll probably be fine when it comes out, like when Britains' NH yellow baler had yellow wheels in the initial pictures but white ones upon its release

Cab and chassis are wrong colour, and there is no tread on the tyres, these manufactureres are getting worse  :P

Forgive me, but isn't that a 160-90 sticker on it not a 180-90?!?

Does this model show us that the bonnet and weights are existing parts, and the rest of the model is new?

Nice tractor  :-*