jcb fastrac 3220

this is my first conversion eva. im well pleased with it though. it has mirrors,handrails,ploughlights,toolbox,frontlights and indecators,front cab lights,hitch adapter siku front hitch number plate, painted rear hydrolichs and steps. oh and skiu wheels all round.

p.s pictures were taken eith moby.

comments welcome

the barns are made out of mdf structure and then corrugated cardboard sprayed up and stuck on. i will post some pics of them soon in the 'model farms' section but i have to take the pics with the moby cos my digi camera makes the files too big. its a bit of a pain sadly. thanks for comments

the barns are made out of mdf structure and then corrugated cardboard sprayed up and stuck on. i will post some pics of them soon in the 'model farms' section but i have to take the pics with the moby cos my digi camera makes the files too big. its a bit of a pain sadly. thanks for comments

Take them with the camera and email them to me or one of the other moderators and we will re-size them for you.