I NEED HELP!!!!!!

philiprutland

I can't decide which new model to buy the new UH 7810/7810 silver jubilee or the new britains IH 956XL aaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!! >:( plus does anyone know if a) you can change the wheels on a britains model B) where i can buy a set of flotation wheels/tyre's 1/32 & c) a good website where i might find a 1/32 Claas Challenger 45 or 95 (1/32 scale to buy) i don't mind which.

I'd go for the 7810 every time but a 956 would do on the price, they seem to be a bargain. As for floatation tyres, maybe some of the Dutch or German sites or try a Wanted ad in the Classifieds, someone may have a set kicking around.

As for a 1/32 Claas Challenger, the only one you can get is the 85E and they can top £150. . ..  :-\

cheers deere-est was probably leaning towards the 956 as Mr bank manager might have a fit if not but thanks for the tips, any particular sites for the wheels/tyre's i should check out? Thanks for the Claas info (i got the models a bit mixed up!)  Sorry to ask again but can i take the wheels off a britains tractor without damaging the model? I'll explain why i have just bought this months classic tractor & i really liked the pic of the IH on floatation tyre's with a set of rollers & would like to replicate it on my diorama. 

Kind regards

PR

http://www.mini-toys.fr/pieces-detachees-roues-c-47_61.html

http://www.siku-modelle.de/index.php?cPath=26_139

Are two of them. You may want to ask '4055power' about the wheel removal, he has converted a few 956's already and dismantled the wheels so he'll know more.

Happy to help  :)