blue massey 8680

the paint i use is 2k the same type of paint  i use on cars at my work ,and i am very fortunate to have all the facilities  (spray booth)  to use this type of paint ,so not only do you get a great finish it is dirt free and the paint is more robust than the original used on the tractors from siku ,uh,britains ect ,when you see my conversions for real  it is just as paul says looks as if it came out the box like that , the biggest criticism i get is why do i waste my time on siku tractors because the paint work is far to good for them  ,it is simple you send me a model and i will paint it with no tell tail signs of what it was ,i can put my hands on any colour because i am not limited to rattle cans, please come and see me at spalding show ,i am always happy to chat and pass on my wealth of wisdom, ;) ;)

• 3 weeks later...

or come on now ,every man and his dog has a red Massey or 10 red Massey's on the shelf  :)  :) do you know inside every red Massey there's a blue new Holland trying to get out and this is the result of that happening  :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: i think is a bit like coming out the closet  :laugh: :laugh:

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...