CP Agri

Claaspower

• Replies 439
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks Padraig

I might have to go back to the drawing board with the tillage scene,even though I sieved the soil it's still a little too big for the machines so I'm going to source the coffee and try that to see will it work any better.

This job is all about trial and error ;)

That it is man,the coffee is good,but does smell a bit.I also rip the tea leaves out of old tea bags,dry them out and throw them in the blender.It works great as well.

That's a good idea too,might try that first ;)

Mrs CP won't know what's wrong,with all the tea she'll be getting over the next week  ;D ;D

• 3 weeks later...
Modelcraft@gmail.co link=topic=33010.msg702989#msg702989 date=1305735897]

That it is man,the coffee is good,but does smell a bit.I also rip the tea leaves out of old tea bags,dry them out and throw them in the blender.It works great as well.

I'm with you on that one. Dried out tea is much more realistic because it has clumps in it like real soil - I've used in conjuction with different shades of brown scatter in the past to make it look as soil-like as possible :)

• 4 weeks later...