• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Nice addition to the fleet mate.

Thanks Ol  :)

I forgot to say,it's one of Peters and looking back at these pictures this morning,they don't do this model the justice it deserves.

I'll try and get better ones up today.

This model has shot to the top of my favourites list  ;D

Love this dio hun... especially:

Maize - have you used scatter? It looks so realistic.

Small bale baling scene - you don't see those often these days - look fab. Have you used sisal for the cut straw?

New roads look great too and love the lorry. We had one of those to convert and they're a really nice model.

Love the fact all your hedges are different too (and your use of Christmas trees), gives plenty of variety just like the real countryside.

This has to be one of the best thought out layouts and it everything works really well :)

Love this dio hun... especially:

Maize - have you used scatter? It looks so realistic.

Small bale baling scene - you don't see those often these days - look fab. Have you used sisal for the cut straw?

New roads look great too and love the lorry. We had one of those to convert and they're a really nice model.

Love the fact all your hedges are different too (and your use of Christmas trees), gives plenty of variety just like the real countryside.

This has to be one of the best thought out layouts and it everything works really well :)

Thanks for that Mandy  :)

I don't have a Maize scene  :-[ It must be the silage you're looking at,well that's what it said it was on the bag (can't trust the french  ;D )

Thanks for that Mandy  :)

I don't have a Maize scene  :-[ It must be the silage you're looking at,well that's what it said it was on the bag (can't trust the french  ;D )

Sorry... thought the yellow stuff was maize :-[  Should've looked closer and I would have realised you don't treat maize like that! ::)