CP Agri

Claaspower

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 439
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've decided to extend the yard on the layout as there wasn't enough room for all the models  ::)

I've also added a field at the back which has yet to be finished off as I haven't decided what I'm going to put into it yet.  :-\

This is as big as I can go now unless I start knocking walls

Anyways here's some pictures of what I have done so far  :)

imageshe.jpg

imagenr.jpg

imagekoc.jpg

imagermu.jpg

Thanks Paul  :)

I really have to stop buying tractors now and concentrate more on implements and also adding some finishing touches to the fields like more trees and the yard in the way of figures (which Mandy is currently sorting for me)  8)

Although I will be adding the UH Case CVX when it's eventually on general release  :laugh:

• 3 weeks later...

I love this dio. When I said about something a bit different, my opinion is this fits the bill. Uncluttered, but still with lots going on  - different styles of hedging (I still think those bits of Xmas Tree are a fab idea!) and just having your gateways at an angle instead of straight. Just needs a few trees though... ;)

ps the tractors look good too ;)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...