Brian Norman Models

PDH

Some one asked for photo's of the Brian Norman MF 1200.  Having tried unsuccessfully to upload some photos to the Forum over the past couple of days I have created a fotopic album with the photo's of the MF 1200 in it.  You can view it here 

http://peterharrison.fotopic.net/c856274.html

I'll add some more photo's of the other Brian Norman models I have as well as some shots of the Scaledown kits I have built over the coming days/weeks.

Enjoy!

The MF 1200 was first available over two years ago, at ToyTrac.  That's where I got mine and it cost ?120.  Brian only makes 999 of each of his models.  He was at Shepton Mallet Toyfair last weekend and I think there was a 1200 on his stall, so he may still have stock. 

The phone number I have for him is 01646 661645, this is the daytime number.  He does not have a website.  If you want one give him a call and check on availablility.  He will be going to Spalding in April.

A word of warning.....if you look to buy on on the secondary market be aware that other Brian Norman models sell at up to 5 times their original issue price. They a well saught after by many!!

left the cheque book and credit cards at home

i know how that feels went to spalding and told the wife too meet up with me a few hours later

only she had my credit card  >:( >:(>:( when we met all of the traders where packing up

sob sob sob

I spoke to Brian himself today and he said he's planning on sending some to Spalding... that will be the first opportunity we all have to get a 1200 - he said he's on the 700's now and he's only making 1000 and the last 100 are already sold to Bill & Jean.. not sure what they will be doing with them... Brian was telling me he's now into Trials bike riding so that's taking up all his time at the present - I hope he doesn't have an accident before Spalding.... (or ever really !)...

He also said he has permission to make a Grey & Gold which he will be doing sometime in the future - Yipeeeeeee - I can't wait  :D

I spoke to Brian himself today and he said he's planning on sending some to Spalding... that will be the first opportunity we all have to get a 1200 - he said he's on the 700's now and he's only making 1000 and the last 100 are already sold to Bill & Jean.. not sure what they will be doing with them... Brian was telling me he's now into Trials bike riding so that's taking up all his time at the present - I hope he doesn't have an accident before Spalding.... (or ever really !)...

He also said he has permission to make a Grey & Gold which he will be doing sometime in the future - Yipeeeeeee - I can't wait  :D

Any idea on a price for the 1200 Marky, you must of asked ehh  ;) ;)