i havent butchered it, it was done by a mate of yours. the body was made out of two harrows and 2 packers but has since been cast out of resin so its very light for its size, when you see it close up you cant tell its been altered, ive seen a orange one and apart from been wider its looks just  like the 3meter britains one. rumour has it they are been launched at spalding. if you look on my farm layout i had two of them on the fendt 716's on floatation tyres back in early jan. there much better as if you duel a big tractor up the duels are within the width of the harrow unlike the 3m britains one.

i havent butchered it, it was done by a mate of yours. the body was made out of two harrows and 2 packers but has since been cast out of resin so its very light for its size, when you see it close up you cant tell its been altered, ive seen a orange one and apart from been wider its looks just  like the 3meter britains one. rumour has it they are been launched at spalding. if you look on my farm layout i had two of them on the fendt 716's on floatation tyres back in early jan. there much better as if you duel a big tractor up the duels are within the width of the harrow unlike the 3m britains one.

so there are more out there soon....excellent....who's the genius, or needn't i guess! :D :D ::) ::);) ;) ;) ;)

I've seen the pictures a couple of weeks ago, it scales out at 4m doesn't it??

Looks nice does that. Nice to see a different crumbler on the back of it and the detail of the pto stub on the reverse of the gearbox. With the colour being so bright, other than Lely there is also Concept which it could be stickered up as Sparrow.

• 2 months later...