Meadow Brook Farm

FNHIR

There's a show on near me on Easter Monday and I've decided that I'm going to create a proper display for it this year, having only dipped my toe in the layout waters last year:

p3260212o.jpg

I've in and around a month to get a yard together, in my head it looks great, whether it will turn out that way is another thing!

Started with a few bits last week (pictures below), hope to get a lot done tomorrow now.

stabless.jpg

shed.jpg

Haven't decided yet what time period to set it in, not going to be too machinery-heavy, leaning towards a dairy/mixed farm

Yeah FNHIR i always think that less is more dont get me wrong when i say this guys but layouts with about 10 fendts which all are over 200 hp working its not what you see on many farms but its nice to see everyones models 

I would have regarded myself as fairly proficient at maths at school and have worked on countless building sites, but somehow I've had problems making sure everything fitted with this. A few 'manipulations' have ensured things aren't too bad though, just cladding and guttering to go  :)

post-23-13263970485_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...