A Dutch collection

Hajo

The latest additions to my collection.

360.jpg

360.jpg

Britains 9490 New Holland M160 without engine details and 9488 New Holland 8560 without engine details

360.jpg

360.jpg

Britains 9489 New Holland L85 and 9490 New Holland M160 in the rare orange version. Also, the M160 has no engine details, is this common for the orange version?

360.jpg

Britains 9556 New Holland 377 baler

360.jpg

Britains 9607 Renault 145-14  and Vicon spreader gift set. On the picture the box looks a bit discoloured, but that is just the light, in real life the box still has its lovely red colours. :D 

• Like 8

• 4 weeks later...

as far as im aware the light orange one only comes with no engine detail as it was the first to be made before the colour change to brown that come in both forms [no engine and engine detail]. ive two of the brown ones in my collection with no engine detail one in white dealer box and one in authentic model box but the black panel on this one is of the later version with engine detail [covers more of the engine] and the model number is upto cab

johns 006.jpg

johns 007.jpg

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...
23 hours ago, Hajo said:

Thanks, some of these sets took a long time to find, but I am very happy they have found a place on my attic now! ;)

I only love to have some off them sets you have .Well done to you 

• 5 months later...
  • 6 months later...

A few of my latest purchases!

360.jpg

Limited Fendt 211 Vario in gold. Not what you might expect, but it was so cheap I could not resist.

360.jpg

A much newer model, Britains 43082 MF6616 with front loader.

360.jpg

Britains 9574 Front loader. The box needs some tidying, I will have a go at that some day.

360.jpg

Britains 9550 Tipping trailer with blue wheels.

360.jpg

A Britains 9550 Tipping trailer, in the box. One of the oldest models in my collection.

360.jpg

Britains 9595 seed drill. Once sought after, now avaliable at much better prices.

360.jpg

Britains catalogue from 1972.

360.jpg

A variant on the roller I did not have.

360.jpg

A really nice Miedema cart by Poppema, together with Marge Models.

360.jpg

And ofcourse a set, Britains 9608 MF 3680 with MF trailer. As far as I know only avaliable for one year.

• Like 9

• 4 months later...

Time for an update (and I just remember I have another box waiting to be photographed :D)

360.jpg

During the summer holiday I was in Friesland (north part of the Netherlands) and visited the Fries Landbouw Museum. There I bought this brown Miedema trailer made by Poppema.

360.jpg

An older Britains set, 9574 front loader.

360.jpg

Ever since announced I really wanted to own this Vicon Sprintmaster by Legend Farm Models.

360.jpg

To be part of a mini diorame one day, a Kuhn GA 4521 GM rake.

360.jpg

Also on the to-have-list, this Case IH 1494 by UH.

360.jpg

To be combined with this 3-furrow plough.

360.jpg

Ford 5000 by UH.

360.jpg

Kuhn EL 162 rotary tiller, it was on offer somewhere.

360.jpg

Britains 9527 Ford 5610 with wide tyres.

360.jpg

Britains 9586 Claas Forage Harvester with Kemper head.

360.jpg

Ultimate regred I sold this one a few years ago, so back in the collection, this Ertl John Deere 9630T Employee Edition.

360.jpg

Also sold a few years ago, but make a nice team with the Sprintmaster, this Marge Models Ford 7610 Gen. 1.

360.jpg

A "limited edition", a nice Dutch conversion by Farmmodels, a Fendt 308/90 Holland Farmer (built off a Fendt 509 by Weise).

360.jpg

Britains 9522 MF 595 in a gorgeous box!

360.jpg

Fiat 110-90DT by Replicagri, an alltime favorite in 1:1 :D

360.jpg

And much easier to collect, because in 1/43, this Fendt Dieselross with 2-furrow plough and Lanz Bulldog met 3-furrow plough, both by Schuco.

Edited by Hajo
  • Like 8

No the museum is more about cows then sheep to be honest. A nice visit with someone elder might be good, it is all about the history of agricutural in Friesland. And since I have a keen interest in this history, and so do my 2 children, a family trip was well worth it.

No problem. I am a real sheepman, but also have a keen interest in farming history. My father is an old farmhand and used to work with cows, horses and (back then) modern tractors. 
By the description given, this museum is something worth visiting with him. He’ll like it alot

• 1 month later...

Some new additions to the collection!

360.jpg

Sometimes you just come across nice items. While digging on Ebay I ended up on the website Toymodels.ie and after some emailing with its owner, Edward White, a big box with models came to Holland.Including this Britains 9646 MF 362 set

360.jpg

Also this limited edition Britains 9690 Landrover came along, once made for the National Trust. The large set 9691 I had bought some time ago, so this one fits nicely.

360.jpg

But on Dutch websites I also got some items. A quite rare set, Britains 9600 set with Ford 7710 and Wright rain drum. The box is completely shot so I will have to be on the lookout for another one.

360.jpg

Britains 9670 New Holland 6635 set.

360.jpg

From Flebay for just 25 euro, Britains 9518 Renault 145-14 tractor.

360.jpg

A slightly damaged model, the beacon rightside has come lose. A drop of glue is needed there. This one is from Gerco Heikoop, I buy regarly with him.

360.jpg

I always love visiting Evert and Sam Nijssen. I never leave empty handed there, on my last visit this Britains 9661 MF 3680 set landed in a carton box.

360.jpg

Also a UH Case IH 115U on narrow wheels,limited to 1000 pcs..

360.jpg

360.jpg

And the suprise for that evening was this Britains 9613 Deutz-Fahr DX92 set with front and rear loader. Normally a hard to find item but this one was made for the US toy company Breyer. They had a deal with Britains to sell their models in the USA and instead of having their own boxes. simply added a sticker to them.

Edited by Hajo
Photofix
  • Like 6

Did the National Trust Land rover come with sticker and poster?

The MF gift set man has gone for a peek at the 3680!

I have a Pine Lodge stable block in a Breyer box, they spent a bit more money on it than just a covering sticker as it has its own Breyer label and bespoke box

The Landrover is complete with sticker and poster Cyril. And yes that man in the set took a closer look at a blockage in the baler somewhere. Not uncommon with Britains sets by the way.

Perhaps you could post a photo of that Pine Lodge?

• 10 months later...

It has been a while since my last update, but now and than some nice models find a place in my attic.

360.jpg

Britains 9620 Fiat 90-90 DT with cultivator

360.jpg

Britains 9598 Ford 7710 with rear digger

360.jpg

Britains 9597 Ford 6600 with 8-wheeled trailer

360.jpg

360.jpg

Britains 9644 Same 170 Turbo and Benac bale wagon. A bit of a mystery, since the box clearly shows it was intended for another set (#9635 MF 2680 Gift set). But there is some residue of glue left to be seen, so I presume a sticker has been placed over the original box to re-use for this set.

360.jpg

Britains 9522 MF 595

360.jpg

Britains 9558 8-wheeled trailer in grain box.

360.jpg

Britains 9539 Disc mower. One for the "Britains variants" topic. this one is metallic blue.

360.jpg

Britains 9324 County 1884 Powerfarm.

360.jpg

Britains 9597 MB Trac 1500 with hopper.

360.jpg

And some more recent stuff, such as this Britains 43264 JCB 1 CXT.

360.jpg

Or this Britains 43221 Vicon Fastbale.

360.jpg

Relaunched for their 100th birthday, Britains 42902 John Deere 3050.

360.jpg

And over to non-Britains, as this Universal Hobbies 6258 Massey Ferguson 5713S Next Generation. Limited edition 1000 pcs.

360.jpg

A new series in a lot of colours, Universal Hobbies Valtra G135 in Olive Green. Bought directly at Valtra, cheaper than through a regular model shop.

360.jpg

360.jpg

Once sold for a mere 9,99 euro a piece at a well known householdshop (Blokker) in the Netherlands, this Revell Easykit Liebherr R900 and L538. Hard to find unbuilt these days, and quite a bit more expensive!

Edited by Hajo
  • Like 7