TerraGator 2244 Finished

Cheers mate,but I can't cut two pieces of Plasticard and get them the same size,the TerraGator was relatively easy  ::) ,all the right shapes were already there,I just had to make them into a different shape  ;) ;)

Regards

Joe.

Thats a fantastic build you have done there. Lots of attention to the detail of a machine that would be rarely seen where I come from. It looks like it has been a pleasure to build and now can take pride of place in your collection. Truly great build.

Can I ask one question, where did you source the wheels as I myself have a converted MF1505 self propelled slurry kat and I think the wheels would suit if well.

• 10 years later...
hello joe,
I had seen in the past on the gtp forum your realization of terragator 2244 in 2011, and I am very impressed. I am desperately trying to offer my father-in-law an equivalent model. Do you know where I could buy such a realization? can you contact me on my personal email fabrice.genty@gmail.com
thank you so much
sorry for the google translation

On 12/2/2021 at 9:04 PM, Genty said:
hello joe,
I had seen in the past on the gtp forum your realization of terragator 2244 in 2011, and I am very impressed. I am desperately trying to offer my father-in-law an equivalent model. Do you know where I could buy such a realization? can you contact me on my personal email fabrice.genty@gmail.com
thank you so much
sorry for the google translation

Terragator 2244, Salut gety, ?? Je suis vraiment désolé je ne sais pas où vous pourriez vous procurer un modèle d'un Terragator 2244, je n'en ai produit qu'un pour moi je suis maintenant à la retraite et je ne fais plus de modélisme.

Salutations

Joe

Is that e-mail adress correct, I keep getting it returned as UNDELIVERABLE, ???

Edited by catkom3