Accurate Diecast - Where are the models!!?!?!

Andy

Well its 15/2/2006 and still no sign of the huge UH order I put in last october!!

Claas Cougars - due Nov 05

Fordson Power Majors - Due Nov 05, then Dec 05, then early Jan 06, then late jan 06, now feb 15!!!

Krone Big X - Due jan 06

Bobard vine picker - Been around for ages!!!

And a few other models.....

Its a total joke really that it takes UH this long to ship to the UK and it must be affecting loads of other dealers too!!

Well its 15/2/2006 and still no sign of the huge UH order I put in last october!!

Fordson Power Majors - Due Nov 05, then Dec 05, then early Jan 06, then late jan 06, now feb 15!!!

Krone Big X - Due jan 06

Its a total joke really that it takes UH this long to ship to the UK and it must be affecting loads of other dealers too!!

Same here Andy, i've ordered bits off DT as a back up plan just in case it was me  ;)

That is the sound you hear on the most places. Uh has a lot off problems to deliver their items. Some items are first in france than in germany and than in the uk or holland or the other way. The krone big m had been their in 2005 now it is april 2006 or the mc cormick 115 we have waited for months same with the kuhn mower.

Texas

That is the sound you hear on the most places. Uh has a lot off problems to deliver their items. Some items are first in france than in germany and than in the uk or holland or the other way. The krone big m had been their in 2005 now it is april 2006 or the mc cormick 115 we have waited for months same with the kuhn mower.

Texas

I was told yesterday that the 115 should be in today or tomorrow so fingers crossed  ;):D

I was told yesterday that the 115 should be in today or tomorrow so fingers crossed  ;):D

They must have put all their stock out at once and ran out    I got my 115 over a month ago from modelenium in warwick

I've just ordered the Cougar and the Kuhn mower from a dealer in Iowa, USA. They have just recieved their second shipment of recent UH models so things must be very hit-or-miss.

I hope this works out as it saves me a PILE of cash on postage/shipping.

How many of you have bought or are going to buy the Technoma sprayer?

Guest quangova

Krone Big X - Due jan 06

from Accurate... the Fordsons will not be in this week now... 2500 are due in in the UK, but after that UH will not be doing another production run until late Aug 06.  UH is a very Small company and all models are made by outsourcing to Hong Kong based manufacturers, production runs have to be booked in up to six/twelve months in advance as they make items for many companies, and if like the Fordson demand totally outstriped initial supply it can be very difficult to get a new run produced..! 

Seems to be much the same everywhere. I was speaking to BA Country Stores outside Aberdeen and they seemed to indicate much the same problems getting UH stuff.

UH have to get this sorted soon, it doesn;t matter how good your product is, if people can't buy it, and sellers can't give customers definite timescales they will lose peoples confidence. :(

Latest news as of 16.30pm today   :'( :'(

the mf combine, next new delivery in 6 weeks time and hopefully it will be on that, but they are not holding there breath  ??? ???

2 fergies 1/16 aiming to be launched at Spalding now

Thanks Barry... gives me hope I guess... but SIX BLOODY WEEKS  :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :(

Latest news as of 16.30pm today   :'( :'(

the mf combine, next new delivery in 6 weeks time and hopefully it will be on that, but they are not holding there breath  ??? ???

2 fergies 1/16 aiming to be launched at Spalding now

I hope its before that seeing as the tractor show is in 5 weeks  :o