ScanStone Tiger 280/3 Bedtiller

catkom3

:) I finally managed to get photo's of this monster of a bedtiller today,I first saw this last tattie season from a distance and thought it was a Grimme,but I could not see a four furrow bedtiller on their web site :of ,but today I spyed it in a feild and noticed it was purple in colour,and then remembered seeing implement's that colour at The Royal Highland show,checked back my thread's and discovered it was a ScanStone http://scanstone.co.uk/tiger-280-3-bed-tiller.html

ScanStone1.jpg

ScanStone2.jpg

Fancy a change of colour Brian ( B O R )

Regards

Joe.

Aye ol,that bedtiller was makeing that 936 grunt a bit,

Regards

Joe.

Yes, Scanstone are from Forfar too.

I forgot to say Joe, our sunlight basked Fendt photo couldn't have caught that glint any better!!  :of :of 8)

Just got lucky with that shot Tris

Indeed folks ScanStone machines are made by RGS just outside of Forfar. Gordon Skea one of the partners in RGS used to be part of both the Reekie Group and the former Massey dealer in Forfar, Campmuir. I do believe there was a bit of tension in the early days regarding designs being similar to Reekie machines as they were first marketed under the Underhaug name. They definitely seem popular now though as I know of a fair few lads operating the machines.