check this site,

Havnt quite got enough time to look at the link but if tha Claas rig is anything to go by the site must be damn good so I have added it to my favourites already!! That is some slurry kit isn't it? Looks the absoloute dangleys a la dog!!!

you could be fooled into thinking it had come fresh of the UH production line :)

He must of detroyed some realy nice models to make some of that lot.

Obviously a claas fan!!!  Who blames him.  I think claas is FAB

Thats all part of the game Goodhead, I'm sure it would make a lot of people cry to see the models broken in a convertionists workshop!

Well, found some time to have a gander and after four attempt to get the full page up . .. Sweet Baby Jesus and The Orphans. What a collection of models he has made there. Love the grain/silage trailers. The TerraGator looks pretty good too. Wish there was one in 4wd artic mode with a Tebbe type box on the back. The Claas fieldwagon thing looks immense too, too much to review really!! Like Goodhead said imagine the box of spares this guy has with all those broken models!!