CLASS disco 8550AS and 3050FC

1 little fault with the wikings linkage at rear is that theres not enough travel up and down,be good if the arms came down more to the ground and also lifted higher,but its a superb model and very sturdy too

post-1779-13263982499_thumb.jpg

post-1779-132639825022_thumb.jpg

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

my last pic for today.tommorrow ill picture it folded up etc as ive done bits of hand painting today and dont want to handle it too much just yet.this was a very time consuming build and the geometry of the swathers are very hard to get right,im glad its over now............

post-1779-132639825633_thumb.jpg

When people see my models they often say that my models are so good detailed and they look like the real thing.

Well, i think this is a good example that i'm not the only one.

BOR; i now going to say it to you, great convo with outstanding details and it looks like the real thing.

Your the man!!!!! 8)

Great conversion Bor, It looks fantastic just real  ;) ;)

Just wondering also if you could maybe help me out ,I'm busy trying to build a Claas Jaguar75 trailed forage harvester and got told that you might be able to help me with a set of decal stickers??.If you could can i get a price thanks.

Regards Mutley

i get almost all my decals off henri walker,he is the best..............must get a few new pics of the mowers as i never got round to it yet,started a new batch of single chops and been at them every spare minute,the wide versions of the taarup and the jf fh1450........

• 2 months later...