mf 4260 convo

i did think along those lines but i put the 42 up against the britains 595 & it's been a while since we had any small tractors now ,matter of fact the more i look at the tims 42 the more i'm liking it , i've taken that crappy front linkage off  & it does improve it greatly.

gone are the days of playing with them ,like the rest of us it'll be a static display so steering lock isn't really that big a problem .

only just seen that marcus,looks ok doesn't it,i would say ,either leave it as is and class it as having row tyres on,if you make a front linkage you can add a chopper ect to it ,or like some one said add a set of bigger rears,what about the tims wheels?? i was looking at them for the 362 chassis for a possible idea

would it really be worth it  ? if i put the tims rears on  there would be no point in changing it in the first place would there ?

as for the 362 with tims rears you'd have to modify the lift lever for the linkage as a solid bar won't go through  but it would give you a more true size for a 390  i tried this with the ROS wheels to replace the new-ray ones but buggered the centers up when drilling them out  

you can drill the lift leaver arm for a rod,but makes it a bit fragile,as for the tims ones you do benifit from a good usable hitch buy doing what you have done,unlike the cheapy one it was fitted with ,as for the ros one they are a soft plastic,i have two sets spare,so will try and make a centre for a set,if it works i'll do you a set,