ford/new holland 8560 to a tm 125

Not really.  ??? Ive both the UH Valtra T & the NH 6020 ,when i compared them both the wheels were the same size. At the end of the day ,a New Holland is a NEW HOLLAND. If you have em both check it out lad! They aint too small! Belive it or not. ;)

Not really.  ??? Ive both the UH Valtra T & the NH 6020 ,when i compared them both the wheels were the same size. At the end of the day ,a New Holland is a NEW HOLLAND. If you have em both check it out lad! They aint too small! Belive it or not. ;)

Sorry i was going by real dimensions a 6020 would be running on 34s or 38s a Valtra T is running on 40s or 42s same as a TM believe it or not

shame naths still missing, as he used to sell them ,not seen him on for a while now though ,

these guys sell them at 12 euros a set mind, have used them before, and they take paypal no worrys, mind you i recon you would need to wide the holes to get the finish from them????? as the valtras are pretty narrow

http://www.tractorium.com/Modelltraktoren-Tuning-Raeder-Reifen.html

shame naths still missing, as he used to sell them ,not seen him on for a while now though ,

these guys sell them at 12 euros a set mind, have used them before, and they take paypal no worrys, mind you i recon you would need to wide the holes to get the finish from them? ??? ? as the valtras are pretty narrow

http://www.tractorium.com/Modelltraktoren-Tuning-Raeder-Reifen.html

thanks sean,but there postage costs are dear,i will wait or just get the whole valtra t,thanks though sean,dont know whats happened to nathan,as you say,hasnt been on here for ages

Sorry i was going by real dimensions a 6020 would be running on 34s or 38s a Valtra T is running on 40s or 42s same as a TM believe it or not

Yeah dint look at it that way. I was only going by the style & look of the rear steel rims. But youd see the odd TM120 or 125 running on 38s. The higher horsepower TM140s to 155s would have the bigger 40s & 42s alright.

Yeah dint look at it that way. I was only going by the style & look of the rear steel rims. But youd see the odd TM120 or 125 running on 38s. The higher horsepower TM140s to 155s would have the bigger 40s & 42s alright.

yeah Some Tm120s are on 38s alright but the tm130s and 135s would come standard with the 40s and 42s as an option