DEUTZ AGROTRON TTV 1160 - BAYERN

I bought mine for quite a lot off ebay thinking they were like rocking horse droppings! I don't think its right that these companies say something will be limited and then when they sell well they make some more ???

I guess it's my own fault, If I'd been patient and waited i could of got one for a lot less

after a bit of research guys i  have found out ther will be 5000 of them,of which mine is number 4627,its printed on the underside of the chassis  :D :D :D

Thanks Sean for that, i'll check out my batch when i get home  ;) ;)

As you say great model with loads of attention to detail  ;)

after a bit of research guys i  have found out ther will be 5000 of them,of which mine is number 4627,its printed on the underside of the chassis  :D :D :D

I HAVE JUST LOOKED AT A FEW HERE AND THEY ARE AROUND THE 3500 ON TEH ONES I LOOKED AT BUT IF YOU HAVE 4627/5000 THERE ARE NOT MANY LEFT TO BE MADE IF ANY ,

DAVE

question is the claas coloured valtra c a limited edition then? I try to only collect rare models but brought too many this month already are there anymore coming out? like in the next few months? ps wheres the cheapest place to get a 1160 bayern?