Power Washer Operator and Knapsack Sprayer Set

Lady Ferguson

These are the latest models at the HLT stable.

This is the operator for the power washer that we released earlier this year (WM042). His arm is perfectly balanced to hold the lance without glueing. Pre-assembled and painted he's priced at £12. All our figures are now sealed with a mat varnish to improve realism and for protection.

WM049PowerWashop.jpg

Next up is the Knapsack Spray Set.

This comprised the figure, lance, wire (for hose) and container. Pre-assembled and painted price is £20. A little assembly is required, as I don't want to risk gluing the lance into the Operator's hand (as it could be damaged in transit), but it is simple enough to put in place (the hands are detailed with good grip:

WM04748KnapsackSprayerSet.jpg

WM04748KnapsackSprayerSet-.jpg

very nice mandy, question though, is the first one on the pressure washer called "galen" ?? as he looks a bit like him from planet of the apes :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

How did you guess (although one very rude FTF member's Mum thought it was Frazer >:(;D ).  I did think about making each guy look like one of you lot... but my sculptor found that too challenging ;)

no way thats fraser, you would loose him behind the washers lance hes that thin  :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

so what figures are planned next? ??? maybe a driver getting into the cab??

He's on the Autumn list, Sean and he'll double as a ladder climber :)

ps (that's the driver, not Frazer whose on the Autumn list ;) )

They're ace, Mandy!  :) :) You'll need a bigger bow for all the feathers!  ;):)

Matey with the knapsack looks as if he has a bit of a back strain going on with that sprayer strapped to him though! I know how he feels!!  :laugh: