the finished 6wd muck spreader

marky f, im on with making a small display layout for photoing my convertions on etc and several other things, i need to have a farm dispersal sale! may get set up on ebay and have a thin out

4c, the idea was an idea i got off a veryold friend i know (any ideas) and ive got loads of time as im slack at work due to stupid EU ruleings about cutting hedges!

marky f, im on with making a small display layout for photoing my convertions on etc and several other things, i need to have a farm dispersal sale! may get set up on ebay and have a thin out

4c, the idea was an idea i got off a veryold friend i know (any ideas) and ive got loads of time as im slack at work due to stupid EU ruleings about cutting hedges!

Look forward to seeing that then Sparrow Legs - what's it going to look like... or is it top secret  ;)

marky f, im on with making a small display layout for photoing my convertions on etc and several other things, i need to have a farm dispersal sale! may get set up on ebay and have a thin out4c, the idea was an idea i got off a veryold friend i know (any ideas) and ive got loads of time as im slack at work due to stupid EU ruleings about cutting hedges!

First viewing for FTF members of course. .. . . ;)

• 2 weeks later...