little britains tipping trailer????????

hi all, picked up a britains tipping trailer at the carboot this morning. the little ones, its a blue and yellow one. i have seen the green & yellow ones, and have a red & yellow one (oh and the aotoway one) but i aint seen the blue one ive just bought (for ?1.00!!!)

how many variations of this trailer is there????? is the blue one rarer???????

hi all, picked up a britains tipping trailer at the carboot this morning. the little ones, its a blue and yellow one. i have seen the green & yellow ones, and have a red & yellow one (oh and the aotoway one) but i aint seen the blue one ive just bought (for ?1.00!!!)

how many variations of this trailer is there????? is the blue one rarer???????

I think you have all the variations there Sven, the green version is the most common of the four and personally I would think the red version is the least common of the four going on how many I have seen.  :)

the green one came as a single unit.  the blue one was sold with a ford giftset.  It was done with the 2 ford 5610 ,odels.

the red one also was done as part of a box set.  I think it was a valmet box set.

The green one was the only one as far as i know that had the brown plastic bars to hold the bales on.

thanks andy, suppose there all youre bargains. where you get a mib valmet for a ?5.00, what do you do to get these models???? house clearance for toys or summit?????????

i think its quite odd britains making a set with a an 805 and a small tipping trailer........... that tractor is quite big compared to the trailer......... its like the mf 2680 or whatvever that came with the baler and tiny weeny red land rover trailer???? pointless...............

so it looks like i have two rareish trailers, a blue ford box set one (wouldnt mind seeing a pic if there is one floating about) and the red one........

thanks...........

thanks andy, suppose there all youre bargains. where you get a mib valmet for a ?5.00, what do you do to get these models???? house clearance for toys or summit?????????

i think its quite odd britains making a set with a an 805 and a small tipping trailer........... that tractor is quite big compared to the trailer......... its like the mf 2680 or whatvever that came with the baler and tiny weeny red land rover trailer???? pointless...............

so it looks like i have two rareish trailers, a blue ford box set one (wouldnt mind seeing a pic if there is one floating about) and the red one........

thanks...........

Not mine, thay are everts from netherlands

Those early metal chassis trailers had a number of different wheel colours, both metal & plastic wheels and tyre variations before the chassis went plastic with the handbrake.Too late tonight to list them all.The lades were first orange metal, then brown plastic ,then grey plastic when the chassis colour also changed to grey. The combinations are many to say the least. Not to mention the boxes...... "I said not to mention the boxes" ;):D, (Benny Hill we miss you! ;D ;D)

• 2 weeks later...