little britains tipping trailer????????

• 4 months later...

I take it you mean that particular box rather than the trailer itself Andy ?

No I was referring to the trailer scott. I know a blue two wheeled model was rereleased but wasnt aware of the one above being readily available.

• 2 years later...

There was indeed one in F&S (mine!), but that was unboxed. 

It is very rare (like the blue Muledozer), and that is the first boxed one I have seen.  Actually I can count the number that I have seen on my fingers. Actually I can count them on the fingers of one hand :D

As to a blue re-release, do you mean the 1980's era trailer(9565). If so, although obviously inspired by the earlier one(130F/9550), it was a completely different model.  There were no common parts apart from the raves.

There was indeed one in F&S (mine!), but that was unboxed. 

It is very rare (like the blue Muledozer), and that is the first boxed one I have seen.  Actually I can count the number that I have seen on my fingers. Actually I can count them on the fingers of one hand :D

As to a blue re-release, do you mean the 1980's era trailer(9565). If so, although obviously inspired by the earlier one(130F/9550), it was a completely different model.  There were no common parts apart from the raves.

Wasn't the original metal trailer one of the first implements that Britains released?

Wasn't the original metal trailer one of the first implements that Britains released?

It was indeed - released in 1949, the year after the E27N Major first saw the light of day.  It wasn't the first implement af all though; that honour goes to the first version of the Timber Trailer (129F) which appeared at about the same time as the tractor in 1948. It was basically the horse drawn one with a trailer drawbar instead of the shafts.