british farming forum

jordantaylor

One of the BFF moderators is also a member of FTF, try sending a pm to JimF and he might be able to sort it out for you.

Just out of interest, are you trying to sign up using a Hotmail account as they don't allow them

Every day I look on that forum and want to comment on topics and I can't because of my email  >:( also a bloke was looking or a set of sambron loader brackets which we have a set of we don't need, again I couldn't do anything because of my email :/

Well I tried to register to this one earlier this year and gave up after failing to get past the verification part. I tried a few times and gave up in disgust. Anyway seeing this post I tried today and got an email back saying I was registered. When I try to post I get the message

Your account has been activated but you are currently in the moderation queue to be added to the forum.

Oh I was using a btinternet.com email address.