huish farm

Paul Palmer

That photo is just stunning, Paul - it really shows off your dio and the poles really do look super. You really need details like this to add interest to a dio. It's really nice to have a field full of tractors, but to be able to go back time and time again and see something different each time... that's what a dio is about. And you don't need a huge amount of space either... just bucket-loads of imagination :)

• Replies 879
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That photo is just stunning, Paul - it really shows off your dio and the poles really do look super. You really need details like this to add interest to a dio. It's really nice to have a field full of tractors, but to be able to go back time and time again and see something different each time... that's what a dio is about. And you don't need a huge amount of space either... just bucket-loads of imagination :)

thankyou very much mandy,your right about not overloading the dio with to much machinery and i always have the option of changing the machinery around with other tractors etc,now if you can let me know when you will be casting those scarecrow birds that would be another nice finishing touch

I must say paul the poles set the farm off Huish farm is one the farms on here i always call into see whats going on. I must get my yard up on here ha ha!

You will have to get a lend/hire of PDC's MB with the lift on the back to hang the cables on ha ha! 

I must say paul the poles set the farm off Huish farm is one the farms on here i always call into see whats going on. I must get my yard up on here :)

You will have to get a lend/hire of PDC's MB with the lift on the back to hang the cables on :)

thankyou bob,and thanks for following the layout,hope to see your yard on here as well,better to see more layouts, thats what i say,now where is pdc's number!!!!!!!!!!

well my new holland replacement is here,minus scratches and a properly working front linkage,here it is with the claas mowers,one thing i noticed on the claas mowers are the pto shafts are black,i will be painting these yellow as they should be yellow

post-1891-132640026137_thumb.jpg

post-1891-132640026159_thumb.jpg

post-1891-132640026181_thumb.jpg

post-1891-132640026227_thumb.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

looking good but the paint will fall off if the power washers too strong think u should trade her in for a jd im sure claaspower agrees with me :) jk.looking good went throw all of the pages and most say your farm came on good

thankyou donal

Archived